[lxc-users] Console not accessible in Fedora 20 LXC containers

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Fri May 9 13:17:46 UTC 2014

On any Fedora 20 LXC containers, not libvirt, if I start the container
without the "-d" flag, I can enter the container via the console just
fine,
However, if I start the container without the "-d" flag, I get stuck like this

 lxc-console -n fasterisk

Connected to tty 1
Type <Ctrl+a q> to exit the console, <Ctrl+a Ctrl+a> to enter Ctrl+a itself

Note: the same  container when started via libvirt, is fine, I can
access the console after starting it, which actually is he only way
that Libvirt allows to do this.

I tried adding pts/0 to /etc/securetty, or removing t, but it has no effect.

Philip