[lxc-users] LXC Compilation fails under Suse Enterprise

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:24:11 UTC 2014

Dear Thorsten
I did request to be included in the Beta , and i got this response
"Thank you for your interest in the SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 beta
program. Due to the overwhelming response, our program is now full. We
will keep your request on file, and get back to you should some
additional space open up.

Thank you again for your interest.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Beta Team:

Can you help?

This email address is associated with the account.

Philip