[lxc-users] lxc-destroy fails somehow

Nels Nelson nels.n.nelson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 21:23:45 UTC 2014

Greetings list,-

I suppose I should probably provide more context for this, but I am hoping
that it will be obvious what I am doing wrong, and then I can just stop
doing that thing, and everything will be okay again...

This seems really bizarre to me (https://gist.github.com/nelsnelson/9516504
):

    $ sudo lxc-destroy -n test
    lxc_container: _recursive_rmdir_onedev: failed to delete
/var/lib/lxc/test/rootfs/run/shm

    ... <snip> ...

    lxc_container: _recursive_rmdir_onedev: failed to delete
/var/lib/lxc/test/rootfs
    lxc_container: Error destroying rootfs for test
    Destroying test failed

What on earth could I be doing wrong here?  Can anyone tell me without
looking at the following context info what this could be about?

Here's some more context... The above error only seems to be occurring
after one or more runs of the following commands.

https://gist.github.com/nelsnelson/9516672

Thank you in advance for your time and attention.
-Nels Nelson