[lxc-users] Made a few enhancements to centos templates

Mingjiang Shi mrjewes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 02:16:57 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I use the Linux container to build test environment for my project, so I
made the following enhancements to the centos templates to make it easier
for me.
1. Added option to not expire the root password
2. Added option to copy my host ssh public key to the container so that I
can ssh the my containers without using password
3. Added option to set static IP to the container
4. Added a script to create a bunch of containers and setup the hosts files
so that they can be accessed via hostname.

All the above changes are disabled by default, i.e. one need to pass extra
option to enable them.

Let me know if those changes can be contributed back to upstream.  Thanks!

--
Thanks
-Mingjiang