[lxc-users] Container not started

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:34:17 UTC 2014

I disable selinux in the kernel line, for all my boxes.
I also disable apparmor in Ubuntu servers, using the kernel line.
This issue is difficult to explain.
Any way, I already erased the Fedora virtual machine and installed an
Ubuntu virtual machine, and I am in production.
But there is a big issue here, hidden.
If somebody has a Fedora 20 virtual machine, and wants to reproduce
it, I am more than   happy to upload my container. It contains no
proprietary code