[lxc-users] Container not started

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 13:42:06 UTC 2014

I already created a new Ubuntu Host and the container works fine.
The question is: We have been living under the assumption that
containers act like virtual machines, you may move them from host to
host.
It is not the case, I can see. A Fedora 20 container created under
Ubuntu will never start under a Fedora 20 host.
In my opinion this is a big flaw. Containers built by libvirt are
truly portable, I have already verified that.
I think we should fix this.