[lxc-users] documentation sucks

Steven Howe howe.steven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 06:27:36 UTC 2014

OK. I have what I would think is a really simple situation, but I can't
google an answer at all.
Networking, bridge easy. Has nothing to do with LXC.
Startup at boot, fedora is a mystery. I can't find any useful documentation
on that.
How to attach a drive, during boot is also a mystery.

you'd think, if the developers were serious, the documentation would be
there.
Really. A server, afterall, likely that's all a virtual machine is,
network, storage and process.

The networking is done by LibVirtd more or less. The process, during the
initialization, then after via yum. Now guys, gals, how about the storage?

How the hell do I attach a drive via cgroup, mount, or via lxc-device, at
boot. I can do it manually, but that really isn't a production solution.

What does the addition to 'config' look like?

Then update the docs. Network, storage, process. Need all three.