[lxc-users] LXC auto start not working

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Mon Jun 9 14:57:13 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-06-09 at 10:46 -0400, Shidan wrote:
> I tried it both in the individual configuration files and the main
> one. I actually can't get lxc-autostart to work even in a session as
> the user that owns the container right now and lxc-ls is not
> recognizing the options in the config file.

Yeah, I strongly suspect you're not going to get lxc-autostart to work
in a session due to what I found yesterday.  Stéphane and I are going to
have to work something out, especially if I work on some changes to how
lxcpath is parsed and managed, but that's all going to be a ways off.
IAC, I think it's broken outside of using the host global lxcpath right
now.

Regards,
Mike