[lxc-users] Fwd: Linux container network bandwidth

Nguyễn Thành Long longnt at viegrid.com
Wed Jul 9 15:00:01 UTC 2014

Hi Divya,

I also have had a similar problem and stuck on it till now. I didn't use 1)
cos I used an unprivileged container. But I think your problem is *0x1001. *Try
replacing with *0x00100001*. ( = 10:1)

The format for net_cls.classid is 0xAAAABBBB; AAAA is the major handle
number and BBBB is the minor handle number.

*http://serverfault.com/questions/435103/lxc-bandwidth-control-using-tc
<http://serverfault.com/questions/435103/lxc-bandwidth-control-using-tc>*

Hope this helps.