[lxc-users] Stopping a container

David Shwatrz dshwatrz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 16:39:54 UTC 2014

Hi,

1) Indeed with adding -k it is also less than a second (even quicker
in fedora container than in Ubuntu container):

time lxc-stop -n fedora -k

real 0m0.026s
user 0m0.001s
sys 0m0.001s

2) Yes, I use git://github.com/lxc/lxc.

Keep in mind that as I mentioned, I use "./configure enable-pyhton=no".
but I tested now with enable-pyhton=yes, and again, the same two problems:
  a) takes a long time to shutdown
  b) lxc-attach give the same error
xc-attach: failed to clone(0x8000): Invalid argument
lxc-attach: Invalid argument - failed to create subprocess

regards,
DavidS