[lxc-users] Looking for tech talks on lightweight containers

Chris Westin cwestin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 01:36:24 UTC 2014

I organize the speakers for the Bay Area Large-Scale Production Engineering
meetup (http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/ ;
take a look at the "PAST" tab to see the kinds of events we've had).

For our event on Thursday February 20, 2014, I'm looking for speakers on the
topic of "Lightweight Containers" (see http://www.meetup.com/SF-Bay-Area-Large-Scale-Production-Engineering/events/159390872/). I'm looking for talks
about Docker, LXC, ZeroVM, OpenVZ, and similar technologies.

As you can see from looking at our past events, I usually pick a topic, and
then try to get 2-3 talks on that topic. Talks are usually 20-25 minutes
long. This is a technical audience, and they don't appreciate a marketing
pitch. They're eager to get into the nuts and bolts of the topic, including
use cases, demos, code samples, and architecture.

If you're going to be in the Bay Area then, and would be interested in giving
a talk, please let me know here, or (preferably) through meetup.com.

Thanks,
Chris Westin