[lxc-users] No Redhat template

Jon Brinkmann brinkmann at nmsu.edu
Wed Feb 19 00:01:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for your help.

I'm hesitant to use Centos repos, mainly due to its "acquisition" by
RH as a test bed for RHEL.  SL is and will remain more conservative,
cloning RHEL.  I'm not familiar with Oracle's policies, but I found
differences between their lxc instructions and Centos'.

I'll work on a SL template, which uses the SL repos, and submit it to
lxc-devel.

Thanks again,

Jon