[lxc-users] Cannot create a macvlan private bridge on lx

Anjali Kulkarni anjali at juniper.net
Wed Aug 13 17:39:52 UTC 2014

Yes, but does this not go through the host? That is, the host's
eth0(management) has to be in this bridge? I want to be able to create
multiple such bridges, so I cannot add the eth0 of host to every such
bridge..
This works already, I want a "private" bridge between VM and container,
which does not go through the host.

Anjali