[lxc-users] How to cancel lxc-autostart

brian mullan bmullan.mail at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 12:27:08 UTC 2014

I've been reading this thread and this is the first *and only time* I've
ever heard anyone request such a "kill all" command for LXC to terminate
auto-start.

Developer time is always in short supply and IMHO asking one of them to
spend their time on such a *"corner-case" issue* is not putting their
efforts to good use.

There have been 2 alternatives proposed that seem would handle this event
and my opinion is that should be sufficient.

LXC 1.x has a lot of important work going on and I'd rather see people
focused on the existing roadmap or on addressing critical bugs.

Of course its all Open Source so anyone that can't live without such a
feature could either contribute the patches themselves or offer a bounty to
have it done for them.

again just my opinion

Brian