[lxc-users] Error on nested LXC-ibvirt container

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 14:18:23 UTC 2014

No, I don't use apparmor or selinux.
I went past the error by starting the top level container as pure LXC,
not libvirt. To my surprise, Libvirt nat networking does work inside a
LXC container, but not in a Libvirt one.
I a now about to start the second level container and see if the theory works.
My business problem is an app that requires the same IP and the same MAC.