[lxc-users] Is it possible nested LXC-libvirt containers?

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:01:56 UTC 2014

I need to provide NAT networking to my LXC containers, much like using
virbr0 from libvirt, except that nesting a libvirt-lxc container does
not work. So if I nest a pure LXC container, which is supported, how
would you create a bridge that would nat-forward the packets to the
network?
I am sure it is possible, but it escapes me.