[lxc-users] Question about existing defaults

CDR venefax at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:29:01 UTC 2014

I followed the instructions and it works, indeed.
I erased first all lxc rpms and the installed the new ones

rpm -qa |grep lxc
lxc-libs-1.0.3-1.fc20.x86_64
lxc-debuginfo-1.0.3-1.fc20.x86_64
lxc-1.0.3-1.fc20.x86_64
libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc-1.1.3.4-4.fc20.x86_64

However, I hit a problem when starting a container.
lxc-start -d -n dialer-1
lxc-start: symbol lookup error: lxc-start: undefined symbol: lxc_caps_init

This means that the code is left to pull this function from package
that is not there?

Any help would be appreciated, or a patch that would not use this
function. My containers are unbound, only for internal use, so I want
them to use as much resources as needed.

Philip