[Lxc-users] lxc Japanese man pages

KATOH Yasufumi karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
Thu Sep 5 06:54:01 UTC 2013

Hi Serge, thanks for your reply.

>>> On Wed, 4 Sep 2013 09:21:27 -0500
    in message   "Re: [Lxc-users] lxc Japanese man pages"
                  Serge Hallyn-san wrote:

> Unfortunately your tree is not such that I can just merge it.

Yes. That repository is only to transrate into Japanese, so you cannot
merge.

> Is the doc-ja directory the only one I should need?

Yes. However, without modify, English man pages is overwritten with
Japanese man pages (or Japanese is overwritten with English).

So we have to modify Makefile.am (or configure.ac? I don't know
autoconf well.) to install Japanese man in other place from English man
(ex. /usr/share/man/ja).

> If not,
> can you start with a fresh clone of git://github.com/lxc/lxc
> staging branch and in one commit copy the needed changes over?
> I'll take a look at the diff then and merge it in.

OK. I'll give it a try then.

KATOH Yasufumi / karma at jazz.email.ne.jp
# I'm sorry in poor English... (^^;)