[Lxc-users] lxc Japanese man pages

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 4 14:21:27 UTC 2013

Thanks very much for doing this work.

Unfortunately your tree is not such that I can just merge it.
Is the doc-ja directory the only one I should need?  If not,
can you start with a fresh clone of git://github.com/lxc/lxc
staging branch and in one commit copy the needed changes over?
I'll take a look at the diff then and merge it in.

Quoting KATOH Yasufumi (karma at jazz.email.ne.jp):