[Lxc-users] homegrown centos container: lxc-start WITHOUT "-d" provides login

Johannes Graumann johannes_graumann at web.de
Wed Sep 4 14:42:13 UTC 2013

Hi,

Contrary to what I'm used to from the debian templates,
	lxc-start -n <MYCENTOSCONTAINER>
comes up with a login, which is inconvenient as I don't see startup errors
etc.
I can move /etc/init/start-ttys.conf out of the way and get what I desire on
"lxc-start", however, now "lxc-console" (not surprisingly) stops working. I
have been unable to figure out where the difference between my more commonly
used debian system(s) and the centos lie in this respect ... any pointers?

Sincerely, Joh