[Lxc-users] [Newbie] lxc container to container.

Andreas Laut andreas.laut at spark5.de
Thu Oct 17 07:04:20 UTC 2013

Hi.
I think the best is the traditionally way between two machines: Connect
via ssh and do what you want to.
Its not a good idea in my eyes to break through the security isolation
of containers because that could affect all of them.
(something bad like getting root of lxc host and kill process)

But maybe there is a way I didn't see.

Regards,
Andreas