[Lxc-users] Problem with lxc and mutliple ips

Andreas Laut andreas.laut at spark5.de
Wed Oct 16 08:13:12 UTC 2013

Thanks Tamas and Guido for your help.
Dealing with stp options on the bridge wasn't a good option for us
because we don't use a closed network solution and it could shutdown our
provider net. (if they use stp too)

We figured out that interfaces starts smoother in lxc if we set
lxc.network.hwaddr.
Sometimes an ip won't get configured for the first time but that repairs
a arping or pinging the gateway inside container.

Regards,
Andreas