[Lxc-users] [Spam-Wahrscheinlichkeit=45] Problem with lxc and mutliple ips

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Fri Oct 11 07:41:58 UTC 2013

Dear Andreas,

please substantiate your term "start a lxc with multiple IPs" and the line "If we are using only one IP for LXC, all is fine": What kind of network setup do you use, is it e.g. a bridge on the lxc host and veth's on the containers?

A guess might be that you have a MAC address clash; did you override the lxc.network.hwaddr?

Guido