[Lxc-users] Problem with lxc and mutliple ips

Andreas Laut andreas.laut at spark5.de
Fri Oct 11 06:53:27 UTC 2013

Dear list,

we are using lxc 0.8 on Debian Wheezy (official debian package).
Now we wanted to start a lxc with more than one IP address and we have
gotten strange behaviors.

As starting the lxc some IPs are reachable, some not. If we shut down
the lxc and boot again, some other IPs are reachable. There seams no
logic behind this. And - in no time - there were all IPs reachable.

If we are using only one IP for LXC, all is fine.

Do someone else have gotten this problem? All help and ideas are
appreciated.

Regards,
Andreas