[Lxc-users] Bind mount point must be in container root?

Jäkel, Guido G.Jaekel at dnb.de
Tue Oct 8 13:01:45 UTC 2013

Dear Kaj,

You step into a non-trivial trap. It will work either if your mount path inside the container isn't 'mnt' or if you use  lxc.pivotdir  to define it to something other than it default 'mnt'. To get rid of this problem, I'm using an argument like  '-s lxc.pivotdir=$CONTAINER' in my starter script.

With greetings

Guido