[Lxc-users] Bonding inside LXC container

wang yao yaowang2014 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 03:33:05 UTC 2013

Hi all,
I tried to bond two NICs (eth0 and eth1) in the container, but when I
finished the bonding configuration (I think my configuraion is correct) and
started bonding device inside container, this message came out:
"Bringing up interface bond0:  bonding device bond0 does not seem to be
present, delaying initialization."
So I want to know if LXC can't support the way of bonding configuration as
I did, or I can do something to make this achieved.
I am glad to talk about "Bonding and LXC" with someone who has interest in
it.
Regards,
Yao