[Lxc-users] Fwd: LXC and sound in container -

Serge Hallyn serge.hallyn at ubuntu.com
Thu Nov 14 17:57:04 UTC 2013

Quoting brian mullan (bmullan.mail at gmail.com):
> I'm not sure the lxc-user alias will take an file attachment or not.   If
> not I'll try something else.
>
> I tried to document everything I did to finally get sound working in an LXC
> container on my Ubuntu 13.10 system.

Thanks Brian.  If you're interested, I would suggest splitting this into
two howtos, and posting them in a wiki or at linuxcontainers.org.  One
would be on just setting up x.  That actually could be a main page with
a list of options, one being the one you documented, another (soon)
spice, etc.  The other would be on pulseaudio.

Stéphane, could you briefly comment on what arkose did to allow
simulatenous host and container pulseaudio access?  Brian mentioned
something about glueing in a pulseaudio socket?