[Lxc-users] [Spam-Wahrscheinlichkeit=45] lxcbr0 MAC addr issue

Hans Feldt hans.feldt at ericsson.com
Wed Jun 5 07:41:43 UTC 2013

Setting it to the MAC of the outgoing NIC is that safe or can it cause any problems?

The MACs of the veth's are automatically set by lxc so what do you mean with "set the MAC of the veth's from a range"?

Those "reserved ranges", do you have a pointer?

I just thought it would be nice if lxc at boot could set this up automagically for all of us...

Thanks a lot,
Hans