[Lxc-users] Docker

Bretton Woods woods.bretton at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jul 26 18:11:57 UTC 2013

There is one thing about Docker that I really, really like and my main question is why has it moved to docker when it should be a native LXC command

lxc-create --pull git -n name

lxc-clone --push git -n name

I think you get it whatever the semantics. That is a really good idea and LXC is actually looking a bit lame being stuck to these templates that are maintained in a closed source manner!

I guess there should be some talks about how that would pull config and fstab and mount mounts...

What I feel about docker is that it is LXC vs Docker its just why Docker when all I need is the above two commands?

Bretton