[Lxc-users] Unable to create lxc CT on fedora 19

jjs - mainphrame jjs at mainphrame.com
Mon Jul 8 15:48:23 UTC 2013

Hi Michael,

Yes, it is lxc-0.8 from the repos. I did notice that ubuntu shipped with
lxc-0.9.

You're right, f19 failed during the download phase. All the others failed
at the end with the chroot error.

Thanks for the feedback, I now have a better sense of what's going on. If
you'd care to share any of your packages or scripts, I'd be indebted.

Joe