[Lxc-users] [LXC] loop module in ubuntu template

Papp Tamas tompos at martos.bme.hu
Thu Jan 10 17:18:38 UTC 2013

On 01/10/2013 06:10 PM, Sujay M wrote:

>  >>In the container config:
>  >>
>  >>lxc.aa_profile = lxc-container-default--with-
>  >>loops
>  >># loop
>  >>lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = b 7:* rwm
>  >>lxc.cgroup.devices.allow = c 10:237 rwm
> Should i create a new container with this property in config file or will it work if i change and
> start the container with the new config file

$ lxc-stop -n container
$ lxc-destroy -n container
[ edit config file ]
$ lxc-create -n container -f config
$ lxc-start -n container -d

> I dont have any file called lxc-default--with-loops. I just have the below file. Should i add

You have to create it.

$ cp lxc-default lxc-custom

Than change the profile name and put the additional rules and reload apparmor.

> # custom
> mount fstype=iso9660 -> /mnt/**,
> in this file only. should i change ** to anything or should it be **

It means you can mount anything with this fstype anywhere under /mnt/. For MS iso files you need to
allow udf... etc.

tamas