[Lxc-users] lxc-centos on Ubuntu 12.04

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 17:27:13 UTC 2013

I did get this error when attempting to build the centos container:

rpmdb: /var/lib/rpm/Name: unexpected file type or format
error: cannot open Name index using db3 - Invalid argument (22)
Download complete.
Copy /var/cache/lxc/centos/x86_64/6/rootfs to /var/lib/lxc/test/rootfs ...
Copying rootfs to /var/lib/lxc/test/rootfs ...setting root passwd to rooter
container rootfs and config created, default root password is 'rooter'
edit the config file to check/enable networking setup
'centos' template installed
'test' created

I haven't checked to see if that is going to cause any issues, but thought
I would point out the first issue.