[Lxc-users] lxc-centos on Ubuntu 12.04

Kim C. Callis kim.callis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:14:22 UTC 2013

Ok, I am good and lost... I thought it would be as simple as adding your
script to /usr/share/lxc/templates and then doing:

*$ sudo lxc-create -n centosbox -t centos -- - user*
*
*
No config file specified, using the default config
/usr/bin/lxc-create: line 297: type: /usr/share/lxc/templates/lxc-centos:
not found
unknown template 'centos'
aborted

So what is the trick to getting the template accepted?