[Lxc-users] lxc-centos on Ubuntu 12.04

Papp Tamas tompos at martos.bme.hu
Tue Feb 5 14:44:04 UTC 2013

On 02/05/2013 01:56 PM, Roland Neary wrote:
> Nothing exciting, I modified a few values such as dns servers which were hardcoded into the script
> but not appropriate for my setup.
>
> As is the script worked out of the box, I just didn't fancy fixing these niggling issues by hand as
> I made quite a few containers with it.

Well, it's not really good.
config file and fstab file are not created by default (for me) after this command:

$ /lxc-centos -n container -p /data/lxc/container

After that the rpm database is a bit broken.
Do you see orphaned files int the output of the this command?

$ for i in /bin/*;do rpm -qf $i;done

Thanks,
tamas