[lxc-users] Disk space not released after deleting rootfs image

Cal Leeming [Simplicity Media Ltd] cal.leeming at simplicitymedialtd.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 19:59:21 UTC 2013

Well this is embarrassing, I just tried on a clean `Ubuntu Precise` install
and I was unable to reproduce the problem.

For now this can be considered resolved, as there must be something on my
test box which is causing the problem, I'll report back once I've found the
root cause.

Really sorry for wasting peoples time with this, in hindsight I should have
checked on a clean install first, rookie mistake.

Thank you to everyone for the feedback/advice, really appreciate it.

Cal