[Lxc-users] lxc-ls --fancy is lying

Tamas Papp tompos at martos.bme.hu
Sun Aug 4 19:15:01 UTC 2013

On 08/02/2013 11:51 PM, Serge Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting Tamas Papp (tompos at martos.bme.hu):
>> hi All,
>>
>> I've seen a couple of times in the past like this:
>>
>> # lxc-ls --fancy --stopped --fancy-format name,state
>> NAME         STATE
>> --------------------
>> finance      STOPPED
>> hammer       STOPPED
>> ijc-cipool   STOPPED
>> jay          STOPPED
>> marvin4jsci  STOPPED
>> marvinci     STOPPED
>> svntest      STOPPED
>>

>> In fact VMs are running fine, but I updated lxc (from daily ppa) this morning.
>>
>> Is this some kind of bug? Do others meet this issue?
> I don't get this, using the daily ppa on precise.  It only shows

I figured out, it was something else.
I use /var/lib/lxc as a symlink for /tank/lxc. I started containers and later I set lxcpath for
/data/lxc and I got this error.

connect(4, {sa_family=AF_FILE, path=@"/tank/lxc/finance/command"}, 110) = -1 ECONNREFUSED
(Connection refused)
close(4)                                = 0
exit_group(0)

Sorry for the noise.
Cheers,
tamas