[Lxc-users] LXC and UFW

Robert Pendell shinji at elite-systems.org
Sat Aug 3 10:25:00 UTC 2013

Well I figured out a solution to the issue.  This one I didn't really
see anywhere but I had to allow all traffic for the "bridge" nat
interface.  I guess it might not actually be a bridge since that's
what I was looking at.

sudo ufw allow in on lxcbr0 to any
sudo ufw allow out on lxcbr0 to any

Not the most elegant solution but it works.  If anyone has a better
suggestion I'm open for it.

Now then to move on to making the container directly externally
accessible without killing my network connectivity. :)
Robert Pendell
shinji at elite-systems.org
A perfect world is one of chaos.