[Lxc-users] Setting up server in lxc container for dummies

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Sun Aug 4 05:56:06 UTC 2013

On Sun, Aug 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM, Kevin LaTona <lists at studiosola.com> wrote:

> Can any one point me towards a good source(s) of information about using
> multi bridges with LXC's if that is even possible or suggested yet?

It's pretty much straight forward. Create a bridge, then use it in lxc
config file.

> I came across a Proxmox document that stated a host is capable of 4094
> bridges. http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Network_Model
>
> Yet I've not found much about theses kind of set ups under LXC's so far.

Most of the information there (i.e. about bonding and vlan) should apply to
lxc as well. If there's a limit on number of bridges, it would be linux
limit.

Here's an example of bridging with vlan and bonding for xen, for
comparison: http://et.redhat.com/~jmh/docs/Xen_networking.pdf

--
Fajar