[Lxc-users] Setting up server in lxc container for dummies

Kevin LaTona lists at studiosola.com
Sun Aug 4 03:55:33 UTC 2013

Can any one point me towards a good source(s) of information about using multi bridges with LXC's if that is even possible or suggested yet?

I came across a Proxmox document that stated a host is capable of 4094 bridges. http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Network_Model

Yet I've not found much about theses kind of set ups under LXC's so far.

Thanks
-Kevin