[Lxc-users] Fwd: LXC WebPanel

Lee Hambley lee.hambley at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 18:09:16 UTC 2013

I want to play a little more with Docker, but it was yielding a lot of bugs
for me on release day, and I didn't quite grok the relationship between
docker, lxc and my kernel version and aufs. Naturally, the moreI would work
with it, the more simple it would be. I do need to use docker for a
project, something for which I have many hours invested in lxc, and then
docker comes along and promises to obsolete most of my work!

Lee Hambley
--
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667