[Lxc-users] Regarding connecting containers to vlan

Kalyana sundaram kalyanceg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 12:11:28 UTC 2012

Thanks Fajar. Atlast I got the vlan thingy working
I added 2 vlans to eth0 (eth0.211 and eth0.103) and connected them to
bridge br0 and used br0 as a link to container(veth)
To reach the host I used another interface eth1(probably assigning ip to
bridge br0 would have solved that problem)

i should give openvswitch a try. Thanks for the link

--
Kalyanasundaram
http://blogs.eskratch.com/