[Lxc-users] [systemd-devel] Unable to run systemd in an LXC / cgroup container.

Michael H. Warfield mhw at WittsEnd.com
Thu Oct 25 17:35:11 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 13:23 -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> Hey Serge,
>
> On Thu, 2012-10-25 at 11:19 -0500, Serge Hallyn wrote:

> > Oh, sorry - I take back that suggestion :)
>
> > Note that we have mount hooks, so templates could install a mount hook to
> > mount a tmpfs onto /dev and populate it.
>
> Ok...  I've done some cursory search and turned up nothing but some
> comments about "pre mount hooks".  Where is the documentation about this
> feature and how I might use / implement it?  Some examples would
> probably suffice.  Is there a require release version of lxc-utils?

I think I found what I needed in the changelog here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/lxc-devel@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01490.html

I'll play with it and report back.