[Lxc-users] centos6 container and root login

Dwight Engen dwight.engen at oracle.com
Mon Oct 22 20:37:38 UTC 2012

On Tue, 23 Oct 2012 03:15:06 +0700
"Fajar A. Nugraha" <list at fajar.net> wrote:

[...]
> > to be more precise, I've got after root/passwd phrase the option:
> >
> > Would you like to enter a security context? [N]
>
> Looks like selinux problem? Can you try disabling selinux in the host
> (and possibly in the guest as well) with "setenforce 0".

FWIW in my experience doing setenforce 0 in the host isn't enough for
the guest to think selinux is disabled since
libselinux::is_selinux_enabled() in the guest will
check /proc/filesystems and see selinuxfs, thus reporting that it is
on. (ie. check the output of sestatus in the guest). I had to disable
it and reboot to make the guest think it is not enabled.