[Lxc-users] problem in start lxc container

Binknight zheng_huabin at 163.com
Tue Oct 9 02:05:20 UTC 2012

I setup a bridge by modify the scripts in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ in my test environment,it does work but it's not a satisfied solution, since it will change much of the HOST. My system administrator may not be pleased if I change the system config of the product environment. Though changing system config is inevitable, I am looking for an approach that's easy to deploy and easy to recover. Maybe libvirt is the right way.