[Lxc-users] Network Performance

daniel marques daniel.marques at uniriotec.br
Fri Nov 30 19:26:28 UTC 2012

Hi Serge,

Sorry for my late answer. I do use veth, but the other experiments also use
it. But my guess there is might be some kind of kernel customization, so
they can reach these speeds, but unfortunatelly I am not aware of what
customization they made on their kernels.
A little more about my setup... My kernel's version is:
3.20.0-23-generica-pae.
And the network setup of my containers:
lxc.network.type=veth
lxc.network.link=lxcbr0