[Lxc-users] making container rebootable

Евгений Пермяков permeakra at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:19:09 UTC 2012

oHello!
I'm running kubuntu 12.04 as host (and I'm not going to upgrade it for 1
year at the very least).
I was able to successfully create and run container with gentoo (in
fact, two of them). They start up and runs just find. However, I'm
unable to shut them down with `/etc/init.d/lxc` stop or with `halt` from
within. As result not only I have to hand-manage this containers, but I
also cannot shutdown my host properly without hand-halting of said
containers.

The problem is that my hand-debootstrapped ubuntu 12.04 guest reboots
flawlesly...

Where I should dig to find the root of the problem?