[Lxc-users] automount in the container

Olivier Archer olivier.archer at ifremer.fr
Wed Nov 14 14:09:17 UTC 2012

Hi,
  I'm new to the list, and i've just build my first container under ubuntu
12.04.

  I've got some problemes with the automounter, and my probleme seem to be
the same as in this threads:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=26229199

my kernel is 3.2.0-32, and i found a patch here to potentialy solve the pb:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lxc-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg00950.html

But this patch is for 2.6.36, ans it doesn't apply to recent kernel. I've
grepped the source tree, ans the patch seems to have never been commited.

Any clue to make autofs work ?

PS:
manual mounts works fine
automount -fd  give:
handle_packet: type = 3
handle_packet_missing_indirect: token 11, name mynfsserver, request pid
17542

when a try to ls /home/mynfsserver

if i interrupt automount with ctrl-C, the mount occur and i can do ls
/home/mynfsserver, but the automount process is ended ...

Olivier

--
Olivier Archer
Océanographie spatiale - Ifremer