[Lxc-users] Stumped, lxc-console returns console denied

Schorschi schorschi at dc.rr.com
Thu Jul 19 00:56:44 UTC 2012

Also, I realized the container configuration file was missing any allocated
console resources, so I addressed that issue...

lxc.tty = 4

Now I get the same issue a number of people have experienced...

[root at test 0]# lxc-console -n 0

Type <Ctrl+a q> to exit the console

I never get a prompt to login, no response at all.  Even after I hit return
a few times.

So I am still stumped.

Thanks for any help, appreciated.