[Lxc-users] Know issue? lxc-fedora command/script missing?

Schorschi schorschi at dc.rr.com
Sat Jul 14 17:17:42 UTC 2012

Know issue?  lxc-fedora command/script missing?  when doing...

# yum install lxc

no command/script is added called 'lxc-fedora'

I untared the 0.7.5 and 0.8.0rc2 tars, and there is a template script
file... lxc-fedora.in in both.  So what gives?

Also, a lot of the LXC documentation, blogs, etc is very dated.  Including
the official LXC web page.  Is someone going to update for Fedora 17?  Most
of the references in Google are over 2 years old now.

Last, has febootstrap been depreciated for use with LXC?  This seems to be a
point of confusion given the dated information and the few blog comments out
on the internet.

Schorschi