[Lxc-users] lxc-console on Debian Squeeze - buggy?

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Fri Jan 6 16:38:20 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 06, 2012 at 03:04:21PM +0000, Gordon Henderson wrote:

> When moving to 0.7.5, I did a lxc-stop/-destroy/-create on all the
> containers.

Thanks Gordon. I'll try that. I hadn't used the -destroy/-create thing. Just
stopped 'em in 0.7.2 and then started 'em in 0.7.5 after symlinking the base
directory. Quite likely -create adds something that -console needs now.

Still, seems odd that some 0.7.5 utilities see it as running (when it is)
and lxc-console doesn't, despite the lack of whatever a fresh -create will
add....

Whit